'orrible yet optimistic .

My photo
I don't mind if you despise this blog,yes it's great if you enjoy it, but rather selfishly, it's for me.It's oddly comforting knowing that my little opinion is floating around in cybersapce and will always be here.

Wednesday 16 February 2011

MMMMillie, MMMMollie, MMMMMandy.

Sounds like a list of the top three girls and even more popular ,dogs, names at the moment( minus the excess 'M's). Believe it or not this is the name of our family delicacie(in our eyes anyway). If you're the type of person who loves mixing their mash ,butter and beans together with a grating of cheese, then you will no doubt love a Millie,Mollie,Mandy.


 



Mash your baked or boiled potato, heat it up then chuck in your butter,cheese and milk then the tiniest dollop of Marmite.  I forgot to mention you may have to be partial to a little dollop of gag inducing Marmite from time to time. Nothing warms you up better on a frost February evening. I assure you.

No comments:

Post a Comment