'orrible yet optimistic .

My photo
I don't mind if you despise this blog,yes it's great if you enjoy it, but rather selfishly, it's for me.It's oddly comforting knowing that my little opinion is floating around in cybersapce and will always be here.

Saturday 5 February 2011

may still be a briefcase wanker but at least I won't have to be a bus wanker for the rest of my life!

I passed my driving test, first time round, yesterday. Chuffed is not the word. When the examiner said I had passed I was awkwardly drinking and half-choked as cliche as it sounds, I was so surprised. I'm on my mums insurance but limitations are still there though, having to find the right time to take the car out, when it's convenient for everyone. Despite passing I don't think my parents trust me in their car, which is fair enough. It's funny 'cause I don't think I'll ever drive as much as I have done recently (a few hours everyday) ever again. I'd be content with that, I want to buy a bicycle and ride that. It's cheaper and healthier for both myself and the planet! Guaranteed if someone gave me the opportunity to have my own car I'd jump at the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment