'orrible yet optimistic .

My photo
I don't mind if you despise this blog,yes it's great if you enjoy it, but rather selfishly, it's for me.It's oddly comforting knowing that my little opinion is floating around in cybersapce and will always be here.

Tuesday 22 February 2011

feels like I've been weighteen forever!

Tomorrow I will finally be 18! ohh yes.

To be honest, it has flown by. Waves of excitement keep washing over me when I least expect it, for instance when I was making myself a brew I got the biggest bundle of butterflies, had to sit down. haaa. Excitement does strange things to me, it makes me want to exercise and eat well. I should get excited more often, as should everybody out, wipe out obesity in no time at all ;)

Childhood only feels like yesterday, but tomorrow it'll be lost forever. Hello adulthood, drinking,clubbing,driving,University ; RESPONSIBILITY :| Naaa. I cannot wait for what is to come. This world is my oyster and I am going to drink it dry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment