'orrible yet optimistic .

My photo
I don't mind if you despise this blog,yes it's great if you enjoy it, but rather selfishly, it's for me.It's oddly comforting knowing that my little opinion is floating around in cybersapce and will always be here.

Saturday 31 December 2011

Why 2011 has definitely been the best year of my entire life;

   Stopped sucking my thumb

  Passed my driving test ( 3 weeks before my sister may I add)

 Became an 'adult' in age.

         
                                                    EMMA AND PETE GOT MARRIED!

                                                   

                                                       Survived A-levels!(only just)



                                                Spent four weeks travelling Europe.


                                                           Soundwave Festival Croatia.


                                    Had my first proper proper job as a playscheme worker.


                                                 Got into Bournemouth University!
                                                       End of the Road Festival.


                                            Bought Mooshka my beloved dutch bike.


                                                         Moved to Bournemouth!



                                                             Granny got a boyf!


                                          Voulenteered at British Heart Foundation.

                                         Hitch Hiked to France and back for charity.


                                              Co-wrote and Co-directed my own play!



    Started sucking my thumb again (this is not a good thing) ah well at least lent is around the corner.

Although it'll be a challenge I like to think 2012 will be even better. Thank you to everyone who contributed to the most unbelivable year of my life ; I wouldn't change anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment