'orrible yet optimistic .

My photo
I don't mind if you despise this blog,yes it's great if you enjoy it, but rather selfishly, it's for me.It's oddly comforting knowing that my little opinion is floating around in cybersapce and will always be here.

Tuesday 15 March 2011

avon! av it!

I finally got myself a job, after four days of looking. Surprised myself there. Yes I'm going to be that annoying woman who drops off that annoying, expensive make-up catalogue then expects you to keep it in pristine condition (or just keep it) for them to collect the following week.

This year has been a corker , things are finally falling into place, so what if being an Avon lady isn't a 'proper' job, It's still a job, and for me that is a bloody achievement! I'm driving, I'm 18 & I shall soon be earning my own cash. 2011, you beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment